Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge - Enhanced Edition for PlayStation®VR2 lets you become the hero of your own thrilling adventure. You can play your way with different difficulty levels, combat weapons, and immersive tales that show how the actions of one person can change the galaxy. As a Droid Repair Technician who crash lands on Batuu, you can take on missions in the Batuu wilds, face off against the Guavian Death Gang, infiltrate a First Order facility, and travel to other eras in the galaxy, in your own unforgettable Star Wars story.
- Become a hero in the Star Wars galaxy - whether it's taking on the Guavian Death Gang, embarking on missions in the Batuu wilds or infiltrating the First Order, live out your Star Wars adventure through an immersive story that puts you at the center of the action.
- Connect with some of your favorite Star Wars characters - Interact with new and iconic characters from the Star Wars galaxy, such as R2-D2, C-3PO and Dok-Ondar.
- Travel to different eras - Through Seezelslak’s tales, be transported to other eras and live out original stories in the first person: become a Jedi in the “Temple of Darkness;” train your Padawan in “The Sacred Garden;” or even take on a bounty as assassin droid IG-88 in “The Bounty of Boggs Triff.”
- Embark on an immersive adventure - Play your way through the story by solving puzzles, varying difficulty levels and taking advantage of features unique to the PSVR2 such as HDR, Adaptive Trigger and Haptic feedback, to feel immersed in a galaxy far, far away.
- Visit the PlayStation VR Store to purchase Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge - Enhanced Edition
- Storage space needed for Tales from the Galaxy's Edge - Enhanced Edition
- I can’t find the All-Kit Tool
- How do I recenter my view or reset in the play area?
- How to adjust your movement options
- Hints and tips for Tales from the Galaxy's Edge - Enhanced Edition
- How do I set up my PlayStation®VR2?
- How do I contact support for my PlayStation®VR2?
Article is closed for comments.