If you get turned around in your surroundings or play area in Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge, you can reset or recenter your view:
- Look out from under your headset to center yourself in your play area
- Once you are in your preferred position, replace your headset
- Press the Oculus button on the right Touch controller to access the menu.
- Go to Settings and select Quick Actions
- Select the crossed arrows icon
- Adjust your view/position and select Confirm
NOTE: Pointing the controller straight ahead and holding the Oculus button will also recenter you in the experience.
Article is closed for comments.