How do I switch from free move to teleport mode?
Pause the game and select Settings from the Pause menu. Select Movement and toggle the setting for Free Move to switch between free motion and teleportation modes.
How do I switch to left handed free motion controls?
With Free Move enabled, pause the game and select Settings from the Pause menu. Select Movement and toggle the setting for Southpaw.
- Southpaw toggled off: left thumbstick will control player movement
- Southpaw toggled on: right thumbstick will control player movement
How do I save?
Pause the game and select Settings from the Pause menu, the game will prompt you to exit. Your progress will always be saved up to a recent point.
- Exit and Save: your progress will be saved to the point where you quit.
- Exit without Saving: if you exit during a cinematic event or a key moment, your progress will be saved up to a point prior to the event or moment.
How do I get out of the Personal Quarters in Mubo’s Cargo Transport?
Hit the flashing red button in front of the window to let J-4X know you’re awake and ready for duty.
How do I open this puzzle crate?
The puzzle crate in the room directly across from your Personal Quarters requires the All-Kit tool to open. Once you’ve collected the tool, come back and use it on the crate.
What does the All-Kit tool do?
The All-Kit tool consists of three different tools built into one. Swap the functionality or mode by using the thumbstick on the hand holding the tool:
- Torque Wrench - Unscrews bolts and acts as a socket driver. Unscrew all four bolts to open the crate or use it to turn the three dials of the puzzle.
- Arc Probe (Zap Tool) - Provides an electric charge to “charge up” puzzles. Charge until the bar turns blue. Sometimes you will need to get multiple bars to all appear blue at once.
- Fusion Cutter - Burns the weld off puzzle panels. Burn off all of the weld, then remove the lid of the puzzle using the provided handle.
How do I get to Mubo’s Workshop?
Once you’ve found Mubo’s Workshop in the main adventure, you can visit anytime using the Travel menu or by walking out the Cantina’s main entrance.
Note: During certain segments of the story, specifically the “Rescue Artoo” mission, going to Mubo’s Workshop will reset your saved progress to the last scene. After that mission is complete, you can visit anytime to drop off salvage and mini-droids, or purchase additional Marksman remotes.