Star Wars Battlefront is an action/shooter game that gives fans and gamers the opportunity to re-live and participate in all of the classic Star Wars battles like never before. Players can select one of a number of different soldier types, jump into any vehicle, man any turret on the battlefront and conquer the galaxy planet-by-planet online with their friends or offline in a variety of single player modes. Single player modes include "Instant Action," "Galactic Conquest" and the story-based "Historical Campaigns" mode that lets gamers experience all of the epic Star Wars battles from Episodes I-VI, fighting from the perspective of each of the four factions within the game.
Original Release: September 21, 2004
- Xbox 360
- PlayStation 2
- Steam: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, 1.8 GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9 AND 256 MB VRAM, 3 GB available space.
- Choose which faction you'd like to join - The Rebel Alliance, Imperial Army, Clone Troopers or the Separatists
- Drive AT-ST's, speeder bikes and tanks to outmaneuver your opponents
- Jump into the cockpit of X-Wings and TIE Fighters and fight for control of space
- Explore actual locations from the Star Wars films, like the wooded moon of Endor and the ice planet Hoth -- and new locations like Kamino, the ocean planet
- The ringed world of Geonosis, the jungle moon of Yavin IV, the canals and bridges of Naboo are all created in amazing, fully-realized 3D
- Click here to purchase and download the game from Steam
Article is closed for comments.