- What are the system requirements for LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga for PC?
- What are the supported video cards for LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga for PC?
- What are the unsupported 3D Chipsets?
What are the system requirements for LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga for PC?
The Windows version of LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga requires the following:
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista
- CPU: Intel P3 1.0 GHz or AMD Athlon XP; Recommended: Intel P4 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64
- MEMORY: 256 MB RAM. 512 MB RAM required for Windows Vista; Recommended: 512 MB RAM. 1 GB RAM recommended for Windows Vista
- GRAPHICS CARD: 128 MB Graphics card with Shader Model 2.0 Capability; Recommended: 512 MB RAM Graphics card with Shader Model 3.0 Capability
- SOUND CARD: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible Sound Card required.
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive; Recommended: 8X Speed DVD-ROM drive
- INPUT DEVICE: Keyboard; Recommended: Six Button Dual Analog Gamepad. Mouse control is NOT supported
- DIRECTX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c (March 2009) is included on this disc and will be installed during the installation of this game if this or a more recent version isn't already properly installed on your computer.
NOTE: DirectX may require the latest updates for your operating system. This may also include the latest drivers for your motherboard, sound, and video hardware.
Installation requires 4.5 GB of free hard drive space. We recommend that you have an additional 500 MB of free space available after installing the game for the Windows swap/page file. You must have local Administrator rights to properly install LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga and update DirectX.
What are the supported video cards for LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga for PC?
Below is a list of the supported video cards for LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga:
- ATI Radeon 9500 through 9800, X300 through X1950
- ATI Radeon HD 2000, Radeon HD 3000, HD 4000 series
- ATI FireGL V3350 & V7350
- Intel GMA X4500
- Intel 945, 965G
- NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 through 5950
- NVIDIA GeForce 7000, 8000, 9000 series
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 200 series, GeForce GT 100 series
- NVIDIA ION
- S3Graphics Chrome S27 and S40
- S3Graphics 400, 500 series
What are the unsupported 3D Chipsets?
The following chipsets do not meet the minimum requirements necessary to play LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga:
- ATI Radeon 7000 VE, 7200/7500, 8500 through 9200
- Matrox Parhelia-512, Millennium P650/P750
- NVIDIA GeForce 256, GeForce 2, GeForce 2 MX/MX 200/400, GeForce 3, GeForce 4 MX, GeForce 4 Ti
- S3Graphics DeltaChrome S4/S8, GammaChrome S18
- SiS 6326, 5597/5598, 530/620, 315, 550, 630, 650, M650, 651, 730, 740, 330, 661FX, M661FX/MX, 741, 760
- SiS Xabre200/400/600
- XGI Volari V3/V5 Ultra, Volari V8
Article is closed for comments.