- Nintendo Wii General Troubleshooting
- When I go to start the game, I am prompted to connect the Nunchuk to the Wiimote?
- Where is the PIN code for LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga for Nintendo Wii to register on the Nintendo site?
- How do I clear out / delete the saves for the game on Nintendo Wii?
- I cannot get the second Wiimote/Nunchuk to work in the game.
Nintendo Wii General Troubleshooting
If you are having trouble with the game, please check the following:
- Ensure that you are properly loading a Game Disc. If your console is placed vertically, the disc label will face to the right. If your console is placed horizontally, the disc label will face upwards.
- Please use the information below for cleaning a dirty Game Disc. Fingerprints, smudges, and other foreign material can interfere with game being properly read by the Wii console.
- Use a soft, slightly damp cotton cloth (use water only). Clean the disc from center towards the edges; do not use a circular motion. DO NOT use paper.
- Make sure the game is dry, then re-insert it and see if the error occurs again.
- If the game had been working normally, shows signs of physical damage, and now displays errors or lockups in areas it previously didn't, the problem is likely to be the damage to the disc. Contact us regarding a replacement for a nomimal replacement fee. - If the game never worked or you are discovering errors in areas you have entered for the first time, it is possible that the problem could be with the system or the disc. (The system may still be the problem even if the disc shows some signs of damage.)
- For known issues with specific games, please check http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/ts/gameDiscSpecific.jsp
- . Make sure you are using only licensed accessories. Unlicensed products and accessories do not undergo Nintendo's testing and evaluation process. They may not work at all with the game system, and they may have compatibility problems with certain games or accessories.
- If a game freezes while playing, usually the power, reset, and eject buttons will not respond. Try unplugging the AC Adapter from the back of the console, then check the air vents to make sure they're not being blocked.
- If after reading the above information you are still unable to play a game disc, please call 1-800-255-3700 to discuss available options.
When I go to start the game, I am prompted to connect the Nunchuk to the Wiimote?
The game requires a Nintendo Nunchuk controller to be connected to the Wiimote to play the game. The Nunchuk symbol on the back of the game package indicates that a nunchuk is required. Game boxes that feature this icon require, or have modes that require, the use of the Nunchuk controller. The Nunchuk attaches to the Wii Remote to add an additional functionality for certain games.
Where is the PIN code for LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga for Nintendo Wii to register on the Nintendo site?
Our title isn't one of those that have that PIN number. Not all Wii titles have a PIN.
How do I clear out / delete the saves for the game on Nintendo Wii?
Once you start the Wii console you will be taken to the channel page. You will need to open the system menu to view your memory/stored data. Depending on how many saves you have for the game you will see a saved item for each save. Make sure that you look at the time on each save carefully before you delete it to make sure that you do not delete the wrong one. Once you have located the proper save select it with the "A" button on the Wiimote and you will see an option to copy, move, or delete. Select Delete to delete that save.
I cannot get the second Wiimote/Nunchuk to work in the game.
In order for the second player feature to work in the game, the second player Wiimote must be sync'ed with the Wii console. Please refer to the instructions on Nintendo's website (http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/setupWiiRemote.jsp#Synch) if you need to re-sync your Wiimote.