- How many save slots are there for LEGO STAR WARS™ The Complete Saga for PlayStation 3?
- I am unable to play an online co-op game when trying to host or join a game of LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga for PlayStation 3.
- PlayStation 3 Troubleshooting
How many save slots are there for LEGO STAR WARS™ The Complete Saga for PlayStation 3?
There are 3 save slots available.
I am unable to play an online co-op game when trying to host or join a game of LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga for PlayStation 3.
If you are using a router and are experiencing some difficulties joining or hosting a co-op online game, please try the following:
Set port forwarding on your router to your PlayStation 3. LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga uses ports 3658 & 3478 (TCP/UDP; both protocols need to be used in this case). Please check with your specific router manufacturer for further assistance with this process.
Place your PlayStation 3 into the DMZ of your router. Please check with your specific router manufacturer for further assistance with this process.
NOTE: If setting port forwarding or DMZ helps your game play you may wish to assign your PlayStation 3 a static IP address inside your home network, this will help ensure that the configurations you made do not need to be redone.
NOTE: Many broadband internet modems are coming with routing capability built in. Please contact your internet service provider to determine if your internet modem has an integrated router, if it does they should be able to assist you with the steps above for setting up a router.
Select NEW GAME if you wish to host a game session. Once in the Cantina, press START using the PS3 controller and access Online Options. Change the first option to Invitation Only, obtain the player’s name that you wish to invite and choose Invite a Friend, inputting all necessary information. They should receive a direct invite from you, allowing them to join your game as long as they have configured their router properly (or in some cases, not using a router at all) as you have.
NOTE: If you want to host but not invite another player, be sure to change Invitation Only to Anyone Can Join. This should allow anyone to join your game as long as they have configured their router properly (or in some cases, not using a router at all) as you have.
For additional help, please refer to this information from Sony: Click Here
PlayStation 3 Troubleshooting
If the PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system does not recognize the disc:
- Remove the disc and reinsert it.
- Insert the game with the label side up.
- Check whether the disc is scratched or dirty. If dirty, wipe it gently with a soft cloth.
- Make sure the disc has not been exposed to high temperatures, high humidity or direct sunlight. When discs will not be used for an extended period of time, store them in their cases. Stacking uncased discs or storing them at an angle can cause them to warp.
- Check that the input mode of the TV is appropriate for the connector in use on the PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system.
- There may be a problem with the cable in use. Try using another cable that is compatible with the PLAYSTATION 3.
- If the video output settings on the PLAYSTATION 3 do not match those of the cable or TV in use, there may be no picture. If the screen goes blank, turn off the system.
- Then, with only the PLAYSTATION 3 and the TV connected, touch the system's power button for more than 5 seconds to turn the system back on. The video output settings will automatically be reset to the standard resolution.
- The content may be of a format that is not supported by the system. Content of types not supported by the system will not be recognized. For information on supported formats, refer to the online user's guide.
Make sure all peripherals (controllers, memory cards, etc) connected to the PlayStation 3 are certified Sony products. This can be determined by looking at the products and ensuring that they have the word Sony on them. Even controllers that may carry the PlayStation 3 logo may not be certified Sony products. Using non-Sony products are not guaranteed by Sony to work with all PlayStation 3 games.
Problems may also arise if you have been playing the game for an extended period of time. Try running the game after letting your system cool down.
Another thing you might want to check is the system settings on the PS3 and reset them to default in the PS 3 dashboard menu under system if needed. Since the release of the PlayStation 3 there have been downloadable updates that are required for certain games to run. Please make sure that you have the most recent update for your PS3 console.
If the disc fails to function or causes other various issues, try running it from another console. If the game works properly on another system, you may want to contact Sony to find out more about getting your PlayStation 3 serviced. If the game fails to run on multiple consoles, contact our Technical Support representatives for further assistance.
If this does not work then get the following information:
First, please note the serial number located on the back of the console. Then start the PlayStation 3 console to the dashboard menu and provide us with the all of the information under the system settings option.
You may also wish to contact Sony to ask if there are any problems with your particular PlayStation 3. Sony Technical Support can be reached at 1-800-345-SONY(7669)