- Low-end Graphics Card Issues
- How do I save a game in LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga for Windows? Is there a way to save the game in mid-level?
- The bottom and right of the game display may not be visible when the in-game resolution is set to 800x600
- What should I do if my computer goes to a black screen or locks up?
- The Launcher is not responding.
- Why is there no sound in the game's launcher?
- Can I use a compact keyboard with LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga?
- How do I drop out the 2nd player in a 2 player game of LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga for PC?
- How do I configure the controls for the PC version of LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga?
- Does the PC version of LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga support controller vibration?
- How do I adjust volume levels within LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga?
- I'm hearing Static or Distortion in LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga
Low-end Graphics Card Issues
When using a low-end graphics card, you may experience the following issues when playing the game:
- Performance may be slow in some areas.
- You may see flickering graphics.
- may be missing or they may display incorrectly.
- You may experience poor performance or lock ups after selecting any Screen Resolution above 1024x768. If this occurs, we recommend that you select a lower resolution.
How do I save a game in LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga for Windows? Is there a way to save the game in mid-level?
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga uses a checkpoint system to automatically create savegames. These checkpoints are reached each time you complete a level.
When you start a new game, you will be prompted to select a savegame slot after using the character customizer in the Cantina hub or after completing the first level.
To return to a saved game at a later time, select Load in the Main Menu, then select the desired game from the Savegame Menu.
To copy or move savegames, you must have "Show Hidden Files and Folders" enabled in the folders options.
- The savegame path in Vista and Windows7 is: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\LucasArts\LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga
- The savegame path in WindowsXP is: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\LucasArts\LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga
You can only save the game at certain points:
- Completion of a Chapter
- Customize a character
- Purchase an item from the Cantina
There is no way to save in mid-level.
The bottom and right of the game display may not be visible when the in-game resolution is set to 800x600
This occurs when playing LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga on a graphics card with a Radeon chipset with Non-DDC compliant monitors.
What should I do if my computer goes to a black screen or locks up?
If you end up at a black screen or the game appears to lock up, press CTRL-ALT-DEL once, click on Task Manager, and then choose END TASK on LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga, which should take you back to the desktop. If you do not see a dialog box after pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL, press ENTER twice and this should take you back to the desktop. Then restart your computer and try running the game again.
The Launcher is not responding.
- The game CD may have been removed.
- Your CD-ROM drive may have stopped responding.
- There may be a hardware conflict in your system.
- The game CD may be scratched or dirty.
- Your computer may not be 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible.
Why is there no sound in the game's launcher?
The game's Launcher may occasionally have no sound. When this happens, it usually affects the rest of the game. Windows may still be using your sound card from the last application you were running. Rebooting the computer should correct this. If rebooting does not correct this, your sound card may not be set up correctly in Windows. Please check the rest of this section to see how to check and see if your sound card is working correctly.
NOTE: If the Media Player is not installed, some of the following instructions will not work. If you want to add it, please consult Windows Help for assistance. Just type Media Player in the index section and follow the directions provided by Windows.
Can I use a compact keyboard with LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga?
Users of compact keyboards, such as those found on laptop computers or some ergonomic keyboards, may experience some problems using the default set of keyboard commands.
How do I drop out the 2nd player in a 2 player game of LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga for PC?
Just press the Start/Pause key for the 2nd player (default is the NumPad enter key) and choose Drop out.
How do I configure the controls for the PC version of LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga?
To configure your controls in the game:
- Install your gamepad according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Launch LEGO® STAR WARS™: THE COMPLETE SAGA.
- Press a button on your keyboard to bring up the main menu.
- Select Control Setup with the ENTER key.
- Select whether Player 1 or Player 2 will use the new controller by pressing LEFT of RIGHT arrows or the A and D keys on the keyboard.
- Navigate to the Change Device option on the bottom of the screen and press the ENTER key.
- Press any button on the new controller/device.
NOTE: If you would like to change a button mapping while in this menu, use the keyboard arrow keys to scroll through the menu and highlight the function you wish to re-assign, then press the ENTER key, then the desired button/stick direction.
- When all functions have been configured, navigate to the bottom of the screen using the keyboard arrows or the S key and select Accept, then press ENTER.
- Your controller should now be configured for use with LEGO® STAR WARS™: THE COMPLETE SAGA.
- You can make additional changes to the configuration from the Main Menu or the Pause Menu by navigating to the Controller Configuration menu, found in the Options' Controls Setup section.
Does the PC version of LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga support controller vibration?
Controller vibration is not supported in LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga.
How do I adjust volume levels within LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga?
To access the option to change your volume:
- Press ESC to access the in-game menu.
NOTE: If you are at the Main Menu, proceed to the following step.
- Select "Options".
- Select "Sound" and use your cursor, mouse, or gamepad controller to adjust the volumes of the various sound components.
- Select "Accept" to save your settings.
I'm hearing Static or Distortion in LEGO STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga
You may occasionally hear static in sound effects or sound distortion when playing LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Complete Saga. This may occur if the volume is set too high, or the environmental effects such as Theatre are disabled for your audio device. If this occurs, we recommend that you lower the volume control in the game or adjust the environmental effects options for your hardware. If that does not address this issue, you may need to lower the volume control in Windows. Some cards work best with the Windows Wave volume set to 50%.
Article is closed for comments.