What are the Minimum System Requirements?
- Required: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible computer
- Required: Intel P3 1.5 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500+; Recommended: Intel P4 2.8 GHz or AMD
- Athlon XP 2800+
- Required: 256 MB RAM; Recommended: 512 MB RAM
- Required: 64 MB 3D Graphics card with Hardware Transform and Lighting (T&L) Capability;
- Recommended 128 MB 3D Graphics card with Hardware Vertex and Pixel Shader (VS/PS)
- Required: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Required: 8X Speed CD-ROM drive; Recommended: 16X Speed CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Required: Keyboard and mouse; Supported: Joystick and Gamepad
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c is included on this CD. You will be prompted to install DirectX during the installation of this game if this or a more recent version isn’t already properly installed on your system.
DirectX may require the "latest" updates for your operating system. This may also include the latest drivers for your motherboard, sound, and video hardware.
Installation: Installation requires 3.77 GB of free hard drive space. We recommend that you have an additional 500 MB of free space available after installing the game for save games and Windows file caching.
- Internet/LAN: Supports 2 to 64 players
- Dedicated Server: 2.4 GHz or faster CPU recommended for Dedicated Server.
- Internet Connectivity for Multiplayer
- Required: DSL, Cable, or faster connection
- ATI Radeon 8500/9000/9200, 9500/9600/9700/9800, X300/X600/X700//X800/X900 families
- NVIDIA GeForce3, GeForceFX, GeForce6, GeForce7 families
- NVIDIA GeForce4 family excluding the GeForce4 MX
Unsupported 3D Chipsets
The following 3D chipsets are not T&L capable and do not meet the minimum specification necessary to play Star Wars™ Battlefront II:
- 3D Labs GLINT R3/R4
- 3dfx Voodoo 2/3/4/5, Voodoo Banshee, Voodoo Graphics (Voodoo 1), Voodoo Rush
- #9 Ticket to Ride/IV
- ATI 3D Rage II, Rage Pro/LT Pro, Radeon 7000 VE, Radeon 7200/7500
- Intel i740/i810
- Intel 82845/82865 onboard video
- Matrox G100/200/4xx/5xx
- Mpact 2
- PowerVR Kyro/Kyro II, Neon 250, PCX/PCX-2
- NVIDIA RIVA 128/128 ZX, RIVA TNT/TNT2, GeForce 256, GeForce 2 MX, GeForce 2 MX 200/400,
- GeForce 4 MX
- Permedia 2/3
- Rendition V1000/V2x00
- S3 Savage 3D/2000/Pro, ViRGE/DX/GXx/VX
- SiS 6326, 315, Xabre200/400/600
- Trident 3D Image 9x5, Blade3D 9880, BladeXP T64
- XGI Volari V3/V5/V8
Some of the chipsets listed directly above may work with future drivers. Please check for updated drivers for these cards, which may address the issues that prohibited these chipsets from being supported at the time of release of this title.
Article is closed for comments.