Place the tracking beacon in a location where it can cover the entire playing area. When using the product, make sure to stay within the boundaries of the tracking beacon.
- Make sure the headset stays in front of the tracking beacon when you are playing. An optimal distance is between 3 to 9 feet
- The Mirage Headset uses sensors to follow the tracking beacon. Avoid standing too close or too far from the beacon for optimal tracking
- Avoid placing the tracking beacon too close to other light sources
- Avoid placing the tracking beacon near shiny or reflective surfaces, like a mirror
- Keep tracking beacon away from pets while playing
NOTE: The 2nd (cyan) position on the switch will be for multiplayer functionality – coming soon.
IMPORTANT: The Lightsaber Controller, Tracking Beacon and Lenovo Mirage AR Headset are supported by Lenovo. For all issues related to the support of Star Wars™ Jedi Challenges gear, please contact Lenovo support: https://support.lenovo.com/jedichallenges
Article is closed for comments.