Using the AR headset puts users in an augmented reality that can distract them from physical obstacles and other potential hazards in their immediate surroundings.
- Prevent injury to yourself, other individuals and damage to property by ensuring that you have prepared a safe and open playing area
- Light levels will affect the visibility of images in the headset. For the best experience avoid playing in bright locations
- Clear the area of all furniture, appliances, toys or other physical objects that may cause injury to users or obstruct their movement. When using the headset, you will be able to see what is in front of you, but your peripheral vision will be obstructed. If possible, ask an adult friend or family member to supervise the playing area when the product is in use. This person can ensure a safe playing area by:
- Warning users if they are in danger of colliding with physical objects such as tables, walls, or other obstructions
- Preventing pets and small children from wandering into the playing area and obstructing the user’s movement, or causing injury to themselves or others by being tripped over, stepped on, or fallen upon
IMPORTANT: The Lightsaber Controller, Tracking Beacon and Lenovo Mirage AR Headset are supported by Lenovo. For all issues related to the support of Star Wars™ Jedi Challenges gear, please contact Lenovo support: https://support.lenovo.com/jedichallenges