If after collecting the All-Kit tool in Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge - Enhanced Edition, you are unable to access or find it:
- Check your holster: If you drop or lose the All-Kit tool, it should automatically reappear there
- Check your inventory pouch: Collected items are accessible from inventory
If the All-Kit tool does not appear in either location, you may need to relaunch the experience:
- Press the Options button on the right PlayStation VR2 Sense™ controller to access the Pause menu
- Select Quit in the bottom left corner, then Quit Game
- From the Main Menu, select Continue Game
If neither solution resolves the issue, please contact our support team for assistance.